You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Since we established our private practice in 2005, it has been built on the foundation that the client is at the heart of the business. We have built a team and culture to reflect the fundamental importance and responsibility of our advisory role, to ensure we can deliver our client promise.
We were proud to be one of the first businesses to attain the corporate Chartered Financial Planners status. The title is an industry measure of the very highest standards of professionalism and is only awarded to firms with a commitment to developing and maintaining the knowledge and capability of their people. It also signifies adherence to a demanding code of ethical practice and is the gold standard of what is generally accepted as a rapidly evolving profession.
To facilitate the very highest levels of service, we have a simple charter which is ‘to be recognised as the best financial business offering trusted and tailored financial leadership’.
We will do this by:-
- Excelling in our services
- Establishing a partnership with our clients to understand, agree and meet their changing requirements
- Creating a work environment which recognises and rewards the commitment to client service
- Being proactive and innovative in our approach
We measure our success against the following outcomes:
- Offering the client the best solution we can
- Show flexibility, empathy and consideration towards each and every client
- Exhibiting clarity in all client dealings
- Giving the client what they want and have paid for
We believe the charter is an important step to further improve our service standards, and to develop a more professional culture.